8.01.2014

The ECONtrepreneur blog

The blog is back.

The economics is still the same. Looking at cause and effect, speculating on relationships, trying to make sense of the world around us, weighing out the pros and cons.

This week a few stories have inspired me to opine about their "whys" and "hows" and "what ifs?"

That's the nature of scholarship. Economics is the nature of life. How we make decisions, that is. So if asking questions to get ahead is something you're interested in, this is the right place for you.

For six years now I've been labeling and encouraging ECONtrepreneurs - regular people who are taking charge of of their economic health. Much like an entrepreneur, these folks make strategic decisions to improve their quality of life. The ECONtrepreneur blog is a tool to connect people who aim to be healthy and wealthy by considering all the information they have available starting with a simple, straightforward blog.

All I want to do is help you make better choices for your household, your community, your business, your life.

My hope is you'll read something in the archives or in a new post that will inspire questions and decisions and change.

And then find out more about me. I'm an economist, entrepreneur and doctoral student. My webpage is here.

Bon Future,

delasol

No comments:

Post a Comment